Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Transcript of Video by Rick Wiles: Multiple Prophecies of Obama Reelection Followed by Fire

Disclaimer:  As with any prophecy that claims to be from the Lord, use your discernment. While Obama was reelected, the timing of the rest of the prophecy is of concern. As always, the only word from the Lord that is tried, tested, and true, is sacred scripture.


   An Ohio pastor dreamed last December that he saw everything in the US burn away and Obama winning reelection and standing on the Truman balcony with a shotgun and shooting the American eagle out of the sky over Washington, DC.
   I need to tell you that I was in Panama last week and I need to tell you what happened. I was seated in the aisle seat and there was a young Panamanian woman in her early twenties in the window seat. During the flight she started a conversation with me. She is a student and had been in the US for a number of months and was going home. She brought up Obama's name. And as she was talking, I could discern, she wanted to say something to me, as she carefully struggled, to frame her sentences correctly. Finally I just came out and asked her, I said does God speak to you? And she smiled and nodded yes. And she said, and He speaks to my mother and my friend. Her friend is a young man, who is attending college in Central America. So I asked her what the Lord is saying to her, her mother, and her friend. She said the Lord is giving all three of them, dreams and visions of great trouble coming to the US soon.She specifically mentioned the reelection of Obama in November.

   Now can you imagine this? I'm on my way to Panama. I'm sitting there in my seat, minding my own business. I prayed before I left, that God would speak to me. And there I am, sitting on this plane, thousands of feet in the air, and a young Panamanian woman, starts a conversation with me and tells me God is speaking to her, and her mother, and her friend. That trouble is coming to America. I asked her about what they are seeing. She specifically mentioned the reelection of Obama in November. Her mother told her, that she needed to come back to Panama soon, because the Lord told her, that the world would change by the end of the year and would never be the same again. I asked her if the Lord told her what would happen? She said yes, the Lord told her mother that a World War is coming soon. Ths young Panamanian woman also said her close friend, also a college student, received a troubling dream, about a year ago, about America. It bothered him greatly. He did not understand why God revealed to him, the great troubles coming to the US. I asked what her friend saw in the dream? He saw fires burning in America. Riots, chaos, the persecution of Christians. He clearly was told in the dream, it would happen, after Obama is reelected in November. In fact, he is certain, it will happen by this November or December.

   Now, let's go back to pastor Hale. He saw the US chastised by fire. He saw riots, and lootings, and killings. He saw Christians rounded up and sent to concentration camps. And the last thing he saw in the dream, was an election ballot, containing the names of Romney and Obama. Obama was checked as the winner .Obviously, the Lord gave pastor Hale, a time reference or marker, about when this time of fire, would take place. Now, the young Panamanian college student, saw in his dream last year, that there would be fires, and rioting, and persecution in America. He was told there things would be connected to Obama's reelection, and he clearly heard November as the start of the woes.
   The young woman's mother was told that the world will change before the end of this year. That a World War is imminent. Now personally, I know several people, who have received dreams and visions over the past year, where the Lord spoke to them of trouble, after the November elections. I've told you, in the past, of dreams my own family has received. One Sunday morning, on 8/22/10, my own daughter was disturbed by a dream she received during the night. In that dream, our family, was at a holiday party. Deanna said it was a Christmas party, but not Christmas day. It was the holiday season.
   It could be any time in November or December. An angelic woman, entered the party. She came immediately to our family, and said," this is it, there is no more time, you must go now."  Deanna said she knew what she meant. We nodded our heads and said we would obey. The woman said the same thing to everyone else at the party, but no one paid attention.
   They continued to eat, drink, laugh, enjoy the festive atmosphere. My son Jeremy bolted out the door, in search of a boat, on which the family could escape.The streets, however, were filled with smoke, and flames, and chaos. One hour later, the same day, I met my daughter Charissa. She told me, I've got to tell you about a dream I had last night. And the Lord told me, throughout the dream, be sure and tell your father about this dream.
   She dreamed our family was frantically searching for a place to hide from the fire that was burning in the land. The next day, 8/23/10, as i prepared to go to bed that night, the voice of the Lord siad, "Rick, you are preparing the audience, to survive the financial collapse. But that is the least of their problems. You need to prepare them to survive the fire. America will be consumed by fire. I could go on and on, and tell you, what other people have told me privately. I know another couple, that the wife dreamed, over a year ago, about fire and chaos, in America. She saw a suffocating police state descend upon the nation. Everybody was locked down. The government watched everything. And every move that the people made. And the Lord's voice she heard during that dream. And He said, that these things would happen after the November 5, 2012, election.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment