Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Sinner's Prayer



"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23





Is there any sin that God cannot forgive?  No, God forgives all sins. He has separated us from our sins as far as the East is from the West. If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The past has gone. All has become new. There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1.

Do you think that God can never forgive you? All you have to do is to give Him your heart, without reservation and He will cleanse you and give you a heart of flesh to replace your heart of stone. God is the God of second chances. He longs to welcome His prodigal child home.

Jesus is coming again. He is coming soon. Will you be ready for Him? Is He first place in your life?


Say the following prayer to accept Jesus into your heart and life:


"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Amen.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment