Thursday, August 7, 2014

Satanic Music Industry




   For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?  MK 8:36

   Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me."   MT 4:8-9


   Please join me in praying daily for the following singers. A music contract today may have hidden "benefits" such as a one-way ticket to Hell for the singer. Or perhaps an untimely death. (RIP MJ and Whitney)


Madonna
Bono
Beyonce
Jay Z
Kanye West
Taylor Swift
Lady Gaga
Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry
Jessie J.
Kesha
Adam Lambert
Justin Bieber
Celine Dion
Britney Spears
Nicki Minaj
Eminem
Rihanna
Lana Del Rey
Lil Wayne
Alicia Keyes
Christina Aguilera
Mariah Carey
Willow Smith

This list is in no way exclusive, many more could be added.  I am most concerned about Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta)

Quotes  

"My family is under attack by Satan, I’m scared for daughter Miley. You will now be attacked by Satan. Entering this industry, you are now on the highway to darkness. I think we are right now. No doubt. There’s no doubt about it, There has always been a battle between good and evil.” - Billy Ray Cyrus on Miley Cyrus

“We ain’t got nothing without love. That’s all we’ll have when the world is through. This world will know Satan. I am sorry for the end of your sins cause they’re going to live in hell. I follow Lucifer. Hail Satan.” - Beyoncé  

“I sold my soul to the industry. I’m a slave for you. Dancing in the dark. I took a sip from my devil’s cup. Slowly It’s taking over me. Satan’s our lord. Devil’s lease.” - Britney Spears

”I trade my soul for a wish. Devils, just for you. I’m destined to meet with you. I sold my soul just for you. My love’s in him. Lucifer, Satan.” - Carly Rae Jepsen  

"I have personally met a great number of the rock stars. They have all agreed to serve Satan in return for money and fame. They have received all they wanted, but also so much more that they didn’t expect. Their very lives and souls are, and in many cases have been, destroyed."  Elaine former Satanist

“I sold my soul to the devil, I’ll never get it back. I’m trapped. It’s too late for the other side. I’m going to hell. There’s no one on earth that can save me. I’m headed to hell."  Eminem“  

I’ve come to believe my souls on the other side. Without a soul. Save me from the dark. I sold my soul. Don’t try to fix me.” - Evanescence 

“I love him. Satan.” - Gwen Stefani 

“I speak for Satan, Satan, Satan. My sweet forsaken Satan, Satan.” - Jonas Brothers 

“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Katy Perry 

“I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road. But there ain’t no turning back. I keep on dancing with the devil. You and I made a deal, I was young. Your love is made of dirty gold,  but I’m the one who sold my soul. He’s got my mind. He’s got my soul. You’ve got hell to pay. He won’t let me go! I wish I know that right from the start, that I was dancing with the dark.” - Ke$ha 

“I don’t give a damn if I go to hell. I love you Satan. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” - Madonna 

"Forget Jesus. Satan is great. Save me, God, I am lost." - Miley Cyrus 

“My first response when I was invited to join was, No way! I come from a strong religious background, and I had a very conservative upbringing. This is such a tough industry, you know. To make it, you really have to sell your soul to the devil.” - Nicole Sherzinger 

“I made a pact with the devil. I signed a deal with my maker, Satan’s my record company.” - Royce da 5’9
 
“I’m selling my soul to Hollywood Records. I love you like a love song baby, a sinful, miracle, lyrical. He ate my soul. He’s Lucifer. I’m torn I’m selling my soul to the rhythm because I’m become so possessed with the music he plays. I chose a path and I’m not looking back.” - Selena Gomez

"Once you make a certain amount of money, just know that that’s when they ask you to join. To get in, you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join, they assist you with your career, make you huge, only if you agree and obey to destroy God’s word and his children.” - Tiffany Evans 





























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment