Friday, September 6, 2013

Back From the Dead, With a Message



Jim Bramlett (29 Aug 2013)
"Back from the dead, with a message!"




Disclaimer:  As with any private revelation, use your discernment.

Dear friends:

The other day I received a telephone call from a minister friend in Kentucky.  He called to tell me about the death experience of another friend of his, Gerald W., in a nearby small Kentucky town.

One day recently 47-year-old Gerald suddenly collapsed from a heart attack and died.  EMTs tried to revive him, but there were no vital signs and he was declared dead.  He said he was dead for about 45 minutes.  It's what happened while dead that got my interest.

I prefer to personally check such stories out myself, so I got Gerald's telephone number.  I called him, and introduced myself, saying I just wanted a first-hand description of what happened  He was very gracious, and explained.

Gerald said that while dead, he met Jesus, who showed him heaven.  Jesus then showed him hell.  It was the hell experience that was the most moving, and I believe the one that Jesus wants communicated to others by people like you and me.

The thing that impressed him the most about hell was the stench, or odor, that permeated the place.  It was like burning flesh.  He said it was absolutely horrible.  It was a place to be avoided at all costs.  Sadly, Gerald saw his late father there in hell.

Gerald recovered but his death experience is engraved in his mind.

Gerald himself had been a born-again Christian for many years, but he had not been as serious about his faith as he should have been.

The message he received from Jesus is that the time is extremely short and that His return is imminent.  There is not much time left.  It is time for everyone to get very serious about Jesus.  To unbelievers He will come as a thief in the night.  Let us be ready and looking for him.

I believe Gerald had a valid experience.  Come, Lord Jesus!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment